Elder Casey Martin

Elder Casey Martin
Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 96

So holy cow, we've only got 2 more weeks, but I still don't think it's hit me, maybe it will on my transfer day.

But this week we did alot of moving people, so that was good. I always enjoy getting to help people move.  Also this week someone took us out to dinner at a local diner which is famous for their burger called the Triple By-pass...  So that's what i had.  It was wild how big this sucker was, and even wilder that i finished it.  I'm still digesting that monster.  Just thought i'd mention that. :)

So i gave my farewell talk yesterday, which makes a total of 3 talks i've given in this ward.  It was about Being Converted versus being fully converted.  
The past 2 weeks at church we've had several college kids come to our sacrament meeting, probably for some course they're taking, but still its cool that they chose our church to visit.

Well, that's all i got for now

Love Ya'll
-Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment