Elder Casey Martin

Elder Casey Martin
Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 95

Well, this week has been pretty slow... Started off with P-day, so not much got done.   Then we had my last Zone Conference, so I gave my departing testimony, that was pretty crazy... this being my last transfer didn't hit me until then.  Zone Con lasted all day so nothing got done that day.
Anyhow, then Elder Dalton got sick, so not much got done on Wednesday.  Then the rest of the week no one was home as per the usual...  
But we did have 6 non members at sacrament meeting!  So that was pretty cool.  Most of them were college students who came to get a requirement done though... But still they came.

Welp, i ain't got nothing else... So 
Love Y'all
-Elder Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment